Cruise Nemo III
To cruise through the islands has been turning into one of the tourist favorite options. Each year, more and more people of all ages decide to make of a cruise their ideal way of vacationing. To travel to the Galapagos on board of this cruise will make an amazing experience.
Nemo III Services
On board of the Nemo III you will be able to enjoy many commodities. To start, while you cruise through the islands you will have a Jacuzzi for you to relax in sundeck. When it comes to sleeping, you will have at your disposal double cabins, all with private bathrooms and the space you need for your baggage.
During your cruise, you will enjoy 3 delicious meals each day along with practical snacks. There’s air conditioner available for your commodity to handle the elevated temperatures as well as hot and cold water for you to choose. Complete adventure
While aboard de Nemo III cruise, you will be able to experience adventure at the fullest. This due to the fact that you will receive a first class level of attention inside comfortable cabins, you will eat the most delicious food and at the same time, you will make port on several islands and see all that they have to offer.
When you go into the islands, you will be nature’s guest of honor to enjoy all of it wonderful creation. It is definitely a once in a lifetime experience you will not want to miss.
- Standard Cabin 1: 2 Singles lower beds.
- Standard Cabin 2: 2 Singles lower beds.
- Standard Cabin 3: 1 Lower double bed, 1 single upper bed.
- Suite Cabin 4: 1 Lower double bed, 1 single upper bed.
- Standard Cabin 5: 1 Double bed.
- Suite Cabin 6: 1 Lower double bed, 1 single upper bed.
- Standard Cabin 7: 2 Single beds
- Standard Cabin 8: 1 Double bed.
|RATE PER PERSON
||From € 4.282
- Category: First Class.
- Capacity: 16 Passengers.
- Guide: Naturalist english speaking guide.
- Crew: 6 members: 1 Captain, 1 Helmsman, 1 Sailor, 1 Machinist - Biker, 1 Bar Man - Cabinero, 1 Cook.
- Loa: 23 mts.
- Beam: 11.40 mts.
- Draft: 1.50 mts.
- Fresh water capacity: 2.000 lts.
- Electricity: 12 V, 110 V, 220 V.
- Engines: 2 engines / 200 HP.