Cruise Nemo II
Nemo II is a cruise that gives 5 entire days of satisfaction to their clients. It has excursion programs that can be made daily to explore all that the Islands has to offer divided into two different itineraries that change every week.
Nemo II services
The first class cruise around the islands offers stay in gorgeous double cabins with their own private bathrooms. During your trip to Ecuador on board Nemo II, you will also have the opportunity to enjoy a delicious cuisine in the form of three plates each day made by the most talented chefs.
If you travel to Ecuador aboard the Nemo II, you will have a certified guide to accompany you while you visit the gorgeous islands and learn about them. The cruise offer snacks to their guests.
You will also be able to enjoy delicious showers with hot or cold water according to your preferences. Ecuador is a tropical country and therefore, it can get quite hot. However, you don’t have to worry about that since the cruise has air conditioner.
You shouldn’t worry if you forgot your towel at home, at Nemo II you can find towels but for inside and outside the cruise.
- Cabin 1 and cabin 2: Double bed (only for couples).
- Cabin 3 and cabin 4: Lower single bed and double upper bed.
- Cabin 5: 1 Lower double bed and 1 upper single bed.
- Cabin 6 and cabin 7: 1 Lower single bed and 1 upper single bed.
|RATE PER PERSON
||From € 2.310
- Name: Nemo II.
- Category: First Class.
- Capacity: 14 Passengers.
- Guide: Naturalist english speaking guide.
- Crew: 6 members: 1 Captain, 1 Helmsman, 1 Sailor, 1 Machinist - Biker, 1 Bar Man - Cabinero, 1 Cook.
- Loa: 21.88 mts.
- Beam: 10.39 mts.
- Draft: 1.50 mts.
- Fresh water capacity: 2.000 lts.
- Electricity: 12 V, 110 V, 220 V.
- Engines: 2 engines / 200 HP.